Friday, January 22, 2010

All About Me!

Born and raised in Menlo Park, California I didn't really know what it meant to have seasons. We had rain for winter and temperate weather the rest of the year. Now that I live in Utah I am more than aware how terribly cold and invigoratingly beautiful the seasons can be. I am a nature addict who can never seem to be outside hiking, biking, rollerblading, or running enough. To help you get a feel for the type of nature lover that I am, I included a slide show at the bottom of this page with some inspirational pictures that might make you feel like you are outside when in actuality you are sitting in front of a computer. I am newly married and loving every minute of it! Yesterday I even tried my hand at baking homemade bread (honey white and it was delicious). Who knew that becoming a wife turns on the domestic button in my brain. I am now a devoted follower of the Barefoot Contessa who inspires my culinary side. Check out her recipes at her website http://www.barefootcontessa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment